You can entertain without breaking the bank and emeals is a great resource to find those recipes and grocery lists. We thought you all would be interested in a few economical and delicious summer recipes. I’ve shared a few so far….
Not only can you find great ways to save while entertaining but you can create and save on your entire meal plan with emeals. Here is another recipe.
Grilled Bruschetta Recipe
· 1 ½ pounds tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
· 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
· ¼ cup fresh basil chiffonade*
· Salt and black pepper to taste
· 1 (1 lb) loaf French bread, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
1. Combine tomatoes, garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
3. Brush bread slices and grill rack with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Grill bread over medium heat 2 minutes on each side, or until browned.
5. Top with tomato mixture and serve immediately.
6. *Chiffonade is a cutting technique often used for basil, mint, and greens. To cut a chiffonade, stack leaves of basil neatly, and roll tightly lengthwise. Use a very sharp knife to create thin slices.
This recipe was provided by www.emeals.com