1. Reduces Stress: Journaling allows you to quiet the mind-chatter by writing about your most personal thoughts and true feelings without judgment. It gives you an opportunity to analyze, release and resolve old patterns, frustrations or concerns that are holding you back or causing you stress and anxiety, and to look at issues from a different perspective.
2. Inspires Creativity: The physical act of writing occupies your left brain which frees up your right brain to tap into creativity. Your journal is like an open canvas that inspires you to bring your thoughts, hopes and dreams to life through words and illustration.
3. Clarifies Your Goals: Nothing can solidify your goals and aspirations more than permanently writing them down on paper. Setting an intention and reviewing it consistently draws the energy and strength you need to stay on the path to achieving them.
4. Brings You Peace: When you call upon and connect with that deep well of inspiration that exists in your heart, you experience greater levels of peace, love, compassion, confidence, wisdom and health in your life.
5. Encourages Reflection: Most people spend their entire lives looking for answers outside themselves. By integrating time for journaling and Stillness, you begin to look inside yourself and live from a higher level of consciousness that aligns you with your personal truth.
ABOUT MARLISE KARLIN:
Marlise Karlin is a rare combination of an author, recording artist, educator and humanitarian, pioneering new awareness in the field of healing and consciousness. Integrating insight from a profound experience, Marlise founded The Simplicity of Stillness(r) Method, simple and unique tools for connecting people to their innate power & love.
Countless people from every culture around the world have attended Marlise’s Programs and attest to the extraordinary benefits that her Stillness SessionsTM have brought to their lives, from experiencing a sense of peace rarely felt, to finding balance and wellbeing, from releasing years of road blocks, to discovering what they really want out of life and how to create it.
Identified by SheKnows.com as an inner-peace expert, Marlise Karlin is also an ongoing contributor to The Huffington Post and Malika Chopra’s Intent.com Wellness blog.