Happily Healthy is teamed up with Warner Brothers and Mom Logic to bring new mothers answers to baby questions. Happily Healthy offers fun, and engaging ways to nurture your baby over a series of videos and posts on Mom Logic.
Here is some information on how to choose diapers from Dra. Eliza that you can find on Mom Logic:
If you’d like to learn more about the different types of cloth diapers available today, here are a few highlights:
- All-in-Ones / All-in-Twos: Think of these as cloth versions of the disposable diapers. These come as one piece. The distinction is that the All-in-Twos have an extra insert that serves as an absorbent layer, while the All-in-Ones have the insert and outer covering set into a single piece so you’re ready to go.
- Fitted Diapers: As the name implies, these are fitted at the edges to help prevent leaks. But be aware that this option requires a diaper cover.
- Flat and Pre-fold: Yes, these are the kind of diapers you think they are — the old-fashioned kind! They are actually made to be a bit more convenient nowadays, using snaps instead of pins. However, they are not fitted and do require folding. There are always the pre-fold options that offer more cloth and therefore more absorbency. They are by far the cheapest option for cloth diapering. Bear this in mind if cost is a factor in your choice.
- Pocket Diapers: These are similar to the All-in-Twos option, only the inserts go into a pocket vs. sitting in the diaper. The best part is that you can use any natural and organic material as an insert for added absorption and protection.
- One-Size Diapers: The name says it all! These are one-size diapers which you can take from infancy through potty training. For moms with older and younger kids still in the diaper phases, it doesn’t get any more convenient than a one-size diaper.
Enter To Win:
Baby Looney Tunes Light Up Plush Set
Visit Baby Looney Tunes on twitter or Baby Looney Tunes on Facebook page to find the key word of the week (there will be one each week, announced on each Tuesday). Then tell me what code is in this form: (If you have any questions please e-mail me: email@example.com
Tweet and include the link or use the RT button above:
#Win a Baby Looney Tunes Light Up Baby Plush #giveaway #contest
Comment on any other Happily Healthy Post
Follow Baby Looney Tunes on twitter
Become a fan of Baby Looney Tunes on Facebook
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site, your blog, or your facebook page and tell me where you advertised it (include link to giveaway).
Subscribe to my blog
The contest will run until June 7th 11:59 pm Pacific. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.
This is part of a campaign with Warner Brothers, it is compensated.