Next Saturday (8/11), Whole Foods Market will be hosting its annual ‘Meet the Makers’ event at the Interbay, Bellevue and Lynwood store locations. From noon to 4pm, the public will have an opportunity to meet and sample treats from dozens of Whole Foods Market vendors, such as Fran’s Chocolates, Mt. Townsend Creamery, Mighty-O Donuts, Theo Chocolate, Whidbey Island Ice Cream, CB’s Nuts & Mirracole Morsels and more!
In addition, each store location will be hosting their own set of family friendly activities, prize giveaways and entertainment vendors. Below is a look at just some of the activities scheduled at each location:
· Cooking demo and book signing by Chef Kim O’Donnel from 1-2:30pm
· Saturday Grill featuring $6 plates of hamburgers or hot dogs, chips and a drink (using Country Natural Beef)
· Kids activity tent with face painting, arts and crafts, and a coloring table
· Passport Promotion where shoppers can collect stamps as you visit the vendor tables for a chance to win a cool swag!
· Music and games!
· Chance to win prizes of hats and totes – The first 50 customers to join the event will receive a free tote bag
· A kids coloring contest
· Passport Promotion where shoppers can collect stamps at the vendor tables for a chance to win a gift basket
· First 50 guests receive a complimentary reusable bag
· Enter to win a Meet the Makers gift basket by collecting vendor stamps on their store Passport card
· Free kids crafts
· Featured KCLS Mobile Cookbook Library will allow you to check out books and sign up for a library membership