This recipe is really easy and can be changed to any preference. All you need to do is pick out the veggie you like and what type of meat you want. We chose Johnsonville Sausage, in particular the Bedder Cheddar Smoked Sausage and cheese , then we chose some new veggies and fruit and an old favorite. Let the kids pick out some of the fruit and veggies so they feel involved.
How to make Kabobs without skewers
To keep the flavors from mixing (if you have a picky person like me) I got out two glass dishes to cook in.
Bedder Cheddar Smoked Sausage and cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Cut up veggies and place in glass dish
3) Spray veggies with nonstick butter spray (or douse with some olive oil)
4) Cook for 10 minutes
5) Now cut up fruit and cut up the sausage
6) When timer goes off add the fruit and sausage in it’s own glass dish or in the same dish as the veggies
7) Flip the veggies
8) Cook for 10 more minutes
Prepare Coos coos according to directions on the box.
Johnsonville and I have an ongoing relationship. They occasionally send me sausage next week I’ll be attending a blogger kitchen basics trip with them. Save on Johnsonville Sausage with an on-line coupon. Print a coupon for Johnsonville Sausage.