Get green with your food for St. Patrick’s Day. Top your pizza with your favorite veggies, all on a bed of your favorite salsa and guacamole. California Confetti Pizza: Add additional “green” flair to your St. Patty’s Day celebration with this veggie pizza that is covered in Wholly Guacamole® and your favorite cheeses.
California Confetti Pizza Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked Italian pizza shell
- 1/2 cup Wholly Salsa® Medium
- 4 ounces Wholly Guacamole® Classic 7oz.
- 1/2 cup fresh or drained canned whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped Anaheim pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Brush small amount of oil over pizza shell; spread with salsa and guacamole. Sprinkle corn, onions, Anaheim, bell pepper, cheese and oregano over guacamole. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake pizza 10 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
I’m a Hormel Family Food Blogger and receive samples.