Baby Trend Euroride Travel System Video Review – An Affordable, Lightweight Travel System
Ashley received samples
Now that I’m expecting baby number two, we’ve started revisiting all of those stroller and car seat decisions again. We weren’t able to keep all of our old baby gear and now I’m trying to figure out what the best replacements are. Baby Trend was nice enough to send me the Euroride Travel System to review, and my faith in baby travel systems has been restored! With my first, I felt like the stroller on our past travel system (not Baby Trend) was way too bulky, heavy, and hard to maneuver. It was just a hassle to deal with and took up so much space! That’s why I was so incredibly impressed at the sleek lightweight design, extremely compact fold, and steer like a dream wheels of this stroller.
Pictures of strollers and travel systems are great, but I really wanted to show you how everything works. Check out my video review of the BabyTrend Euroride Travel System.
Five Things To Know About the Euroride Travel System
1. This stroller is super compact ESPECIALLY in comparison to other travel system strollers and easy to fold and unfold. The product weight is listed around 18 lbs. At first that seemed like a lot to me, but not in the stroller world. In just a couple of steps, you can have your wheels down and be ready to go. The ease of use in the Baby Trend Travel System is really impressive. It’s also super easy for me to lift, even one handed which is important to any mom. It’s also compact enough to fold up for storage in small areas. This leaves room for everything else when tucked into the back of your car.
2. The Euroride has a really unique and handy way to convert itself into a travel system. When I was first playing with this stroller, I was worried I was missing a piece to be able to attach the infant seat. All you have to do is flip up the foot rest, and the infant seat clips down over it. Super easy and no extra pieces required.
3. It can be hard to find lightweight strollers that recline AND have full leg rests. The Euroride has both. Using a pull string system for recline, the seat is able to lay back allowing for on the go naps. Add in an easy to go adjustable foot rest and you’ve got a comfy little rolling sleep station. (This is something one of my previous strollers had and we REALLY used it – especially while traveling.)
4. Quality is not compromised for cost with this travel system. The frame is sturdy and well made feeling like it could really last. The fabric on both the car seat and stroller is soft, but seems very easy to clean. It does not have that scratchy feel that many similarly priced baby items have. I also love the stylish colors. I reviewed the Cocoa Swirl pattern and love that it is very gender neutral but bold enough that it’s not boring.
5. The car seat that goes with the Euroride system is also slightly smaller than some others. I drive a CRV and sometimes have trouble with the base of infant seats. This base is slightly shorter than others and fits nicely in my car.
Here are some more products specs from Target:
- Min. Carseat Weight Supported: 5.0 Lb.
- Max. Carseat Weight Capacity: 30.0 Lb.
- Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 38.0 Lb.
- Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 50.0 Lb.
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
- Safety and Security Features: LATCH Equipped Car Seat, Foot-Activated Dual-Rear Parking Brake, Flame Retardant, 5-Point Harness
- Certifications: JPMA Certified
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe with Soap and Water
This set is available at Target for $199.99. You can also buy just the Euroride Stroller for $99.99.
Baby Trend provided me with a Euroride Travel System to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own.
About Ashley – Ashley is a mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, and former teacher working to navigate through the mysterious world of Mommyia. Read more about her adventures at Momicles and follow her@Momicles2010.