On the heels of the 3D re-release of Finding Nemo in theaters this past Friday and in anticipation of the upcoming Finding Nemo Blu-Ray DVD release, Disney Publishing Worldwide announced today *two* exciting NEW apps — Finding Nemo: Storybook Deluxe and Finding Nemo Interactive Comic.
Kids can join Marlin and his forgetful friend, Dory, as they encounter hungry sharks, groovy turtles and other sea creatures in their quest across the ocean in search of Marlin’s lost son, Nemo. Through engaging narration, authentic underwater sound effects, and original graphics from the Academy Award winning movie, families can explore the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Harbor, and the world of reading together.
- Finding Nemo: Storybook Deluxe ($6.99 – for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
- Whale Chat with Dory – Talk to Dory and hear your words translated into WHALE!
- See the ocean come alive by tilting your device and tapping to create underwater bubbles.
- Multiple reading modes – Read to Me, Read It Myself, Record Your Voice.
- Various activities like finger painting pages, flipping shells in a memory matching game, and interactive puzzles.
- Finding Nemo Interactive Comic ($1.99 – for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
- Advanced interactive graphic novel for kids ages 7 to 12.
- Includes concept drawings by Disney Pixar artists who worked on the original film.
- A retelling of the feature film with panel by panel animation, enticing music and sound effects, as well as clips, sketches, and step-by-step drawing lessons.