I decided to spend the day making some last minute Halloween goodies and at the top of my list was a pumpkin cupcake with Pumpkin cream cheese frosting.
Here is another Pumpkin cupcakes recipe including our Cream Cheese Frosting and we’ve included a photo of the GoodCook Cupcake carrier we received from GoodCook.
This recipe is found at GoodCook.com.
Pumpkin Thor Dark World Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground allspice
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
1. Tools needed: Good Cook Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12 cup
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
3. Place flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and allspice in a large bowl, whisking to combine.
4. Place butter in the large bowl of an electric mixer. Add sugars and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add pumpkin puree, buttermilk and vanilla, beating to combine.
5. Gradually add flour, beating until batter is smooth. Add pecans and stir just to combine.
6. Spoon into prepared muffin pans and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 16-20 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and let cool on wire racks to room temperature before glazing.
Recipe created by Food Fanatics exclusively for Good Cook
The Cream Cheese Icing Recipe
8 ounce cream cheese (room temperature)
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spices
Mix all the ingredients together.