Disclosure: This is a compensated post on behalf of Quaker and all opinions are my own.
Quaker has partnered with The National Dairy Council and The Kroger Co. Family of Stores to bring you the Better Together program, where oatmeal and milk join forces to inspire delicious recipes that help make your family moments better when you are together. Whether it’s a Baked Autumn Apple Oatmeal with Raisins or Pumpkin Oat Streusel Muffins, Quaker wants the experts- you and moms everywhere, to showcase recipes that help you bring the family together. We love making cookies together and I came up with this recipe.
Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
· 1/2 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
· 1/2 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread
· 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
· 1/2 cup sugar
· 1 large egg
· 2 tablespoons milk
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1 cup All Purpose Flour
3/4 cup Quaker Oats
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1 12 Ounce bag of large Dark Chocolate Chips
1. HEAT oven to 375°F.
2. BEAT shortening, Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Add flour and Quaker Oats, baking soda and salt. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms. Gently mix in the chocolate chips Shape into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
3. BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pan 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Then of course you should enjoy!
We sure did! And I love having a nice tall glass of milk with my cookies.
For a nutrient-rich start to your morning, make oatmeal with low-fat milk. You will not only get calcium from both, but also fiber and iron from the oatmeal and protein, potassium and vitamins D, A and B12 from milk!For more information on Better Together + Tweet for a Cause, please visit: http://bit.ly/QuakerBT
Join the buzz:
Pinterest: Quaker Oats
And Enter to Win:
$50 Gift Card
Tell me what recipe you love most using Oatmeal
Use the rafflecopter and leave a way for us to verify
This giveaway ends October 29nd. Please see our giveaway rules.