Enjoying These Snuggly Moments While They’re Still Here with Better Homes and Gardens and Walmart – Photo Contest for Charity
This time of year, one of my favorite things to do is snuggle up on a cold night and watch Christmas movies. You can get nice and cozy under a good soft blanket and just relax. I try not to let Atticus watch too much TV, but once or twice a week, I’ve been letting him watch a Christmas movie before bed. I think it’s just as much of a treat for me as it is for him! I know these nights of cuddling and snuggling with my little guy won’t last forever, so I’m going to enjoy them while they’re here!
My love of snuggling was really what got me interested in the Get Cozy and Give Back program that Better Homes and Gardens blankets at Wal-Mart is doing. After liking the BHG Live Better Facebook page, I saw some of the cozy cuddling pictures that other BHG fans are entering into the contest. What kind of picture do you need to enter? Any picture of you snuggling… with your kitty, your dog, your baby… as long as your cozy. Fill out the entry form and upload your photo BEFORE 12/18/2012 and share away.
Every photo entered helps make a charitable contribution to Children’s Miracle Network ($500 for every 250 photos submitted, max of $2k). On top of that, each week, Better Homes and Gardens chooses 1 fan to be featured on BHG Live Better Facebook page – that fan gets 15 blankets donated to their local children’s hospital on their behalf!
I’m really excited about this photo contest, and I hope you are too. So, what do you need to do to enter?
1. ‘Like’ BHG Live Better Facebook page
2. Fill out entry form & upload your photo between 11/13 & 12/18
3. Each photo submission helps make charitable contribution to Children’s Miracle Network ($500 for every 250 photos submitted, max of $2k)
4. Share your photo submission to friends & family via FB, Twitter & email
5. You can go back to FB app and search photos or scroll through to vote for favorites
6. Each week BHG chooses 1 fan to be featured on BHG Live Better Facebook page and have blankets donated to their local children’s hospital.
So there you have it. Now it’s time to go get cozy!
About Ashley (Managing Editor at MomStart): Ashley is a mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, and former teacher working to navigate through the mysterious world of Mommyia. Read more about her adventures at Momicles and follow her @Momicles2010
Disclosure – I received a WalMart gift card to provide a blanket for this post.