I love tacos, love anything with the cumin or chili spices in them to me that’s Mexican food. Plus I love anything with a kick to it. eMeals provided me with a few recipes to share and this one sounds to good.
Taco Burger with Chipotle Cream Sauce Recipe
· 1 ½ pounds ground chuck
· 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
· 3 tablespoons diced pickled jalapeños
· 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese
· 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
· 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
· 1 tomato, thinly sliced
· 8 ounces shredded lettuce
· 1 cup sour cream
· 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
· 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced
1. For burgers: Combine ground chuck, taco seasoning mix and jalapeños; shape mixture into 4 patties. Grill over medium-high heat, for 6 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160˚. Top each patty with one slice of cheese just before removing from grill.
2. For Chipotle Cream: Combine sour cream, cilantro and chipotle chili. Cover, and chill for up to 3 days.
3. To assemble, spread desired amount of Chipotle Cream onto bottom halves of buns. Top each bun with a burger patty, sliced avocado, tomato and lettuce.
This recipe was provided by www.emeals.com