This is a partnered post.
We have partnered with Martha White who is promoting a contest to win tickets to the CMA Festival in Nashville. I haven’t been to Nashville for years but I LOVE it every time I go. The music scene is amazing and I can’t image what it’s like during the CMA Festival so if you are a country fan this is your time!
You could win a trip for two to the CMA Festival in Nashville and it’s easy to enter. Entering is quite easy. Just visit the Martha White Facebook page and share your information. Then they contact the lucky winners.
Martha White has been around for over 100 years and has a very large selection of items for baking. Their mixes make baking very easy. We received three different muffin mixes to test out in honor of the CMA Festival.
These three mixes, the Sweet Potato Muffin Mix, The Blueberry Muffin Mix and the Wild Berry Muffin Mix are super easy to make. Just add milk and mix together. Place in muffin tin and bake. Zoe just recently made the Wild Berry mix. Her and her brother devoured the muffins. So quickly that I wasn’t even able to snap a photo of the final product.
I’m planning on letting them make some of the Sweet Potato muffins tonight and maybe even adding some fruit to it. I found a recipe that includes pineapple, I’m thinking adding apples will be yummy! On the Martha White website they have some tantalizing recipes. Just looking at them makes me want to start baking. Here’s a copy of their recipe from their website!
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Sweet Potato Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped, toasted pecans
- HEAT oven to 400º F. Spray 12 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together mix, milk, and pineapple in medium bowl just until blended.
- FILL muffin cups almost full. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese, butter, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until blended. Spread generously over cool cupcakes. Sprinkle with pecans.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 muffins), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 41g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
You’ll find many more amazing recipes on their website. I suggest you head there now. I hope to have a great recipe to share with you after tonight. It depends on how the apples work out. . Enjoy!
And don’t forget to go enter that contest!