Sears, KMart, Target, Walmart, Marshalls, and TJMax are diving into back to school. Children here in Washington haven’t been out of school that long and it’s already time to think of back to school in retail. I walked in to Target and noticed that they have their school supplies out. I suppose I could start out saying all retail is getting the back to school ready to sell. I mean, it’s crazy, it’s almost as bad as Christmas before Halloween has even started.
Freshpair will be having a sale next week, July 12-19, on somepopular women’s athletic brands, including Moving Comfort, Patagonia, Freya Active, Shock Absorber, Falke, Champion, Enell.
Kmart will be selling storage bins for 2.99 each. Someone please find me a Kmart.
· Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop Computer (250GB hard drive; 3GB shared dual channel memory) – $498 – Available in black, blue, pink, red*, purple* and aqua*
· Western Digital 250 GB Hard Drive – $60 – Available in black, blue, pink and red
· Logitech V220 Cordless Optical Mouse – $25 – Available in black, blue, pink and red
· Logitech LS-11 Stereo Speaker System – $19 each – Available in blue or pink
· SanDisk 4GB Flash Drive – $12 – Available in blue, pink, red, aqua, orange and green
*Red, purple and aqua colors of Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop Computer available at Walmart.com only
“I’ve been fortunate enough to work with some of the most sought-after fashion icons. One of my favorite things is to show how easy it is to take inspiration from their looks and re-create your own without sacrificing high-end style at prices that fit within your budget,” says Art Conn, fashion stylist. “Every time I shop at Marshalls I am always amazed by the great designer looks and trends I find at such low prices. It’s not about big budgets or living in a fashion capitol, you can still get the top trends that you see your favorite celebrities wearing for a lot less at Marshalls”.
The Cube is a store inside of the store just for juniors. Art Conn is helping Marshalls with their 2009 Fall Fashion Lineup.