We’ve been a fan of Step2 for many many years. I sold their products when I was in high school, an unmentionable amount of years ago and LOVED them then and still love them now when I purchased one of their kitchens when Zoe was only 1 year old. For her first birthday before she could even stand we bought her a kitchen (we knew her brother was on the way and that they could share it) I watched her grow and develop, pull herself up in her kitchen and now she’s learning about which foods are healthy for her. It’s been an amazing go and the kitchen has stood up to the test of time. She’s now almost five years old and we’ve had many play dates with the kitchen even been climbed on, which I don’t recommend.
Step2 sent us the Lifestyle Legacy Kitchen to review and test out and again it’s QUALITY. It’s smaller than the one we purchased which is perfect if you want to get a kitchen for your kids that doesn’t take up too much room. It was quite easy to put together everything can be screwed in by hand. It only took me a few hours because the kids were wanting to help and I always get distracted when I’m working on something and I’m constantly interrupted by the kids. If you sat down and just put the kitchen together I bet you could get it together in 30 minutes, including all the stickers.
The Step2 Lifestyle Legacy Kitchen Set features:
- Fun, tasteful colors and surface decals
- Kitchen features multi-level counter tops with sink & swivel faucet, two stove burners with clicking knobs and a fun cutting board decal
- Accessory set includes 2 full place settings, 5-piece serving set, salt & pepper shakers, 3 bins for storage, coffee pot, phone, pot holder and a pot & pan with lids
- 2 electronic features include stove and phone
- 2 "Woven" storage baskets and 1 recycle basket fit underneath
- Bake a treat in the oven or make a quick snack in the microwave
- Realistic refrigerator features "water" dispenser
- Loads of built-in storage makes clean up a breeze
- One of our favorite features with the Step2 kitchens is that they come with food or pots and pans for your kitchen and stimulate hours and hours of playtime in your children. It saves my life at dinner time when I need to cook, they can go and make their own meals while I work on getting dinner ready.