How do you really test a hotel,
By jumping on the bed
Checking out the view
Visiting the roof
All of these things can be achieved at The Inn At The Market. The Inn at the Market is the hotel in downtown Seattle located perfectly from Pike Place Market. It’s so easy to slip into Inn at the Market’s ivy-covered courtyard and discover a tranquil hideaway where my kids loved to take pictures. Just in walking distance are Seattle’s most acclaimed restaurants and iconic landmarks.
The beds were very comfortable, I believe even my husband thought the beds were pretty good. Which for him to say that means they really are. The Inn at the Market’s rooftop deck provides the ultimate panoramic view of Pike Place Market, downtown Seattle, and Elliott Bay. You can even see Mount Rainier on a good clear day. I loved being able to watch the sunset on the roof and from our room as we had an amazing view. My kids loved looking out the windows and Miles I think really liked watching the boats, that or he was imagining sharks being in the water, we told him there were more likely whales, but he insisted there were sharks.
The service at The Inn At The Market was excellent. We were checked in quickly, advice was given whenever asked, and everyone was in a good mood. I’ve stayed places where it seems like employees just don’t like being at their job, everyone at The Inn At The Market had a smile on their face and was willing to go the extra mile for our needs.
All of their rooms include:
- Double-paned, floor-to-ceiling bay windows that open
- Luxury Hypnos Beds
- Custom Sferra Linens
- Plush signature bathrobes
- Complimentary wi-fi (a big plus in my book)
- Spacious bathrooms with hairdryer, lighted mirror, and telephone extension
- Flat screen television with cable TV and in-house movie system
- iPod docking station and alarm clock
- Coffee maker with Seattle’s Best Coffee and a selection of Tazo Teas
- Refrigerator and honor bar featuring Northwest products
- Room service – 7am-3pm & 5:30pm-10pm
- Full-size iron and board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary local calls
- First-class Seattle boutique hotel hospitality
I received one comped stay with my family.