I might be jumping the gun a little bit calling it the beginning of grilling season but I know that people in the northeast are greatly looking forward to no more snow. So let’s get this sunshine started and our grills hot with some new products from Ball Park.
Ball Park brand provides busy families with a simple and delicious time-saving solution—Flame Grilled Patties. With options like Beef & Cheese, Beef & Onion and Turkey with Cheddar & Jalapeno, all six fully-cooked patty varieties are ready in just about a minute in the microwave, and provide that juicy, delicious, “just off the grill taste” – without the grill.
My family lives on Ball Park in the summer time. We grill them on the grill when it isn’t raining (remember we live in Seattle). We grill them inside when it is raining and put them in the microwave when we are in a hurry. Now the Ball Park Flame Grilled patties are slowly becoming a part of our spring and summertime repertoire. I haven’t found the Beef & Cheese, Beef & Onion and Turkey with Cheddar & Jalapeno patties yet but I can’t wait until I do. They sound delicious and I love turkey burgers so much. Plus I’m a jalapeno addict and just know I’m going to devour these new patties. Here are how easy they are to prepare:
FOR BEST RESULTS PREPARE FROM FROZEN
- Place FROZEN PATTY on microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on HIGH from frozen: for 1 minute 30 seconds to 1 minute 50 seconds or until hot. (For microwaves 800 watts or lower may need to Add 5 seconds at a time until hot.)
- Let stand for 1 minute before serving.
CAUTION: Product will be hot!
- Place frozen patty in lightly greased skillet.
- Heat over medium heat from frozen: 10-12 minutes or until hot, turning occasionally.
- Place frozen patty on lightly greased grill.
- Grill over medium heat from frozen: 10-12 minutes or until hot, turning occasionally.