I think this recipe is perfect for a Thanksgiving recipe or for any entertaining recipe for that matter. For one I love to make a snack mix on the morning of Thanksgiving. That way while people are waiting for the Turkey to cook they have a snack to munch on. I usually make more than one. This year, us being the Star Wars loving family that we are we thought we could make a Light Saber Snack Mix! Can’t forget that the next movie is Rogue One which comes out in theaters December 16th.
Can’t wait for it to come out!!!
Star Wars Light Saber Snack Mix Recipe
· 1 Bag Popcorn
· 3 Cups Chocolate Chex Cereal
· Black Melting Chocolate
· Blue Melting Chocolate
· Green Melting Chocolate
· Mini Pretzel Rods
1. Combine your popcorn and cereal in a large bowl.
2. Next melt a handful of the blue chocolate in a small but taller dish. I use a small Tupperware dish.
3. Dip as many pretzel rods as desired and cover them about ¾ of the way up.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the green chocolate.
5. Allow to cool and harden (should only take a minute or two in the fridge).
6. Now, repeat step 2 with the black chocolate.
7. Take your blue and green pretzels out of the fridge and dip the uncovered end in the block chocolate.
8. Replace back and fridge and allow to cool.
9. Add to your popcorn mix and serve!