This is a sponsored post
I have fond memories of the back-to-school season growing up and want to share those memories with my children. As a Staples Back to School Council Member I have access to what’s going to be popular this year and get to share that information with you guys while also making great shopping memories with my own kids. Staples conducted an online survey among parents of children between the ages of 8-18 and found that price is the most important factor when it comes to shopping for school supplies. 78% of parents do their shopping in stores, and I love that because that’s how you let the kids make memories with you like I did with my mom. They also found that shoppers are looking for a mix of fun and function in those products.
“We’ve seen many new back-to-school shopping trends over the past 30 years, but we know savings has always been top-of-mind for our customers,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president, North American stores and online, Staples. “We’re thrilled to offer customers ways to save all season long with our Back to School 110% Lowest Price Guarantee, Staples Less List of essential products and Extreme Deals. We’re also offering exciting product trends, including new products designed by students for students.”
You guys know that I love to save money, that’s what I wrote about when I first started blogging so I feel that working with Staples is perfect. They have the 110% lowest Price Guarantee that gives you guys the lowest prices on your back to school shopping. The Staples Less List offers the lowest prices on key back-to-school essential products all season long. And the selection is a very large mix of fun and function which is what 62% of shoppers are asking for. I saw the lineup and it’s amazing.
The exclusive Designed by Students school supplies are available in select stores nationwide and at Staples.com/designedbystudents. The products range from multi-function pencil cases, backpacks with removable compartments, multi-purpose folders and portable desks to floating locker shelves and a dishwasher safe lunch bag.
The majority of parents say children request new backpacks, and Staples carries one of the broadest selections of backpacks combining technology, fashion and fun – all at a 25% discount for the back-to-school season:
· M Edge Power Backpack that combines a battery interface on the exterior of the backpack for mobile phone and tablet charging and use on-the-go
· Jansport functional backpacks in trendy patterns including donuts, hamburgers or space kittens to name a few
· Studio C backpacks combine the latest fashion trends and patterns with removable purse and available notebooks, paper and accessories to coordinate
· Exclusive to Staples, Paperchase backpacks feature large white dots with a trendy mint background that coordinate with available matching lunch bag and supplies
· Available both in stores and online at www.staples.com/backtoschool
You really are going to be able to find all your needs at Staples for the best price.