Product & gift card provided.
It’s Spring cleaning season, and that doesn’t just go for your house – that also means neglected areas like your car. April is National Car Care Month, and since we just took Grandma’s car up to Washington for a family road trip this past weekend, it was the perfect time to get the vehicle cleaned out and spruced up. As you can see from the fingerprints on the exterior, it was in dire need of a good washing!
Luckily, 303 Products came to our rescue. They already helped us get some outdoor Spring cleaning done earlier this year, and now we had a chance to try out their line of automotive cleaning products.
After giving the car a quick cleaning with soap and water and allowing to dry, Jai and I used 303® Automotive Quick Wax spray to buff the exterior out to a shine. Look at the gleam and how you can see the background reflected like a mirror!
Next, we went around the edges with the 303 Automotive Speed Detailer to turn the grime into shine!
Another handy item in the arsenal is the 303® Instant Windshield Washer Tablets. All you have to do is drop these straight into the reservoir with clean water to dissolve into windshield washing fluid. Cool!!
Now that the exterior was looking great, it was time to clean out the inside. This vehicle was made in 2002, so it’s had a lot of wear and tear over the years. First, we sprayed 303® Automotive Leather 3-in-1 Complete Care over the seats, dash, and other interior areas such as the doors. There was a LOT of grime to clean off!
I finished the job using 303® Automotive Protectant, which is available both as a spray and as handy wipes. A little bit goes a long way, and it really made the surfaces shine!
We were really impressed by how much better the car looked afterwards – you get so used to looking at something a certain way, that it really stands out when it’s buffed out to a sparkle! Grandma was thrilled and said, “You didn’t just clean this, you detailed the whole thing!” Everyone who has ridden in the car since then has commented that it looks like new again. Mission accomplished!
In addition to being easy to use, both Jai and I noticed that all of these products smelled good, so you didn’t get hit with icky fumes or find that the interior smelled like cleaning products afterwards. These are awesome products for making any car look like new, and I know they’ll serve us well for years to come!
Enter to Win:
In honor of National Car Care Month, 303 Products are giving one MomStart reader a package to help with your Spring cleaning projects:
- 303® Protectant offers superior protection of your vehicle’s interior and exterior surfaces against the harmful effects of UV rays. It brightens all vinyl, rubber and plastic to keep it looking new, longer. It also helps prevents fading and cracking, repels dust, lint and staining and dries with a non-greasy finish.
- 303® Protectant Wipes offer a convenient and portable version of 303 Protectant. Each container includes 40 individual wipes perfect for quickly brightening up vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces.
- 303® Speed Detailer instantly shines and protects clear coat, fiberglass, plastic, chrome and glass. It blocks the sun’s harmful rays, helps protect against fading and keeps your vehicle looking clean between washes.
- 303® Leather is a 3-in-1 complete care solution- it cleans, conditions and protects. It is safe to use on all finished leather and vinyl and helps prevent fading and cracking, reduces dust, lint and staining and is a rinse free formula – just spray on, and wipe off.
- 303® Instant Windshield Washer Tablets – Eco-friendly and super concentrated tablets deliver three times the cleaning power of regular windshield wiper fluid. Simply drop a tablet into your car’s reservoir and add a gallon of water. No disposal of plastic containers required and the powerful solution removes bugs, dirt and grime to make your windshield sparkle.
- $50 gift card to Amazon
Please use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. Giveaway is open to US residents 18+, and closes on May 5th, 2016 at 11:00 PM PST. Sorry, no PO boxes. See widget for full details and click here to read our giveaway rules.