Dial is introducing two new scents to their already wonderful line up of NutriSkin Body Washes. I’ve collected a few different products over this month that are meant to be great gifts for Moms and Dads. Here is one for Mom. Spoil her senses as she takes a bath or shower with these two new scents. I love taking a bath, it is the one way that I can take time for myself and enjoy some quite time.
You can learn more by visititing DialSoap.com or becoming a fan of Dial on Facebook, which automatically donates $1 to support The Endometriosis Foundation of America, which funds medical research for endometriosis and educates women suffering from the condition.Dial NutriSkin Body Washes are available nationwide in two scents: Grape Seed Oil & Lemongrass and Cherry Seed Oil & Mint with a suggested retail price of $3.99
· Dial® NutriSkin with Fruit Oil™ Body Wash achieves deep moisturization via a net positive charged molecule known as a cationic polymer. This polymer attaches during cleansing and remains behind after rinsing to reveal soft, smooth skin.
· Dial® NutriSkin is clean rinsing and doesn’t leave a heavy, oil film behind.
· Unique nutrient-rich micro-beads are packed with naturally light fruit oils that provide deep moisturization and a clean, invigorating feel.
· Combined with calming lemongrass or soothing mint, Dial® NutriSkin with Fruit Oil™ Body Wash is the optimal tonic for a get-noticed look.
· Dial® NutriSkin with Fruit Oil™ Body Wash is available in two unique combinations:
Grapeseed Oil & Lemongrass*
Cherry Seed Oil & Mint
*Grape seed oil is derived from grapes in the Mediterranean wine region.
Tell me which flavor you currently like from the DialSoap.com website.
becoming a fan of Dial on Facebook. It means so much to me.
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Tweet about the giveaway and include a link to the giveaway
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site, your blog, or your facebook page and tell me where you advertised it (include link to giveaway). 5 Extra Entries for each one you do
Subscribe to my blog
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
Use any of the share options below, digg, stumble…2 entries each
The contest will run until April 26th 11:59 pm Pacific. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.