Here is another summer fun recipe in honor of Lollapalooza from Country Crock
Shut up and Dip (Spicy Honey Roasted Wings)– A remix of “Shut up and Dance” by Walk the Moon – Forget all your worries with these tasty wings – perfect for dipping– and so good they’ll leave you speechless.
Spicy Honey Roasted Wings Recipe
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/3 cup hot pepper sauce*
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray bottom of broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup). Cut wings in half at joint.
- Arrange chicken in prepared pan. Bake 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine melted Country Crock® Spread, hot pepper sauce, honey and salt in large bowl. Add cooked chicken wings; toss to coat.
*Such as Franks® Red Hot Sauce.