This is a partnered post with Lee Kum Kee.
Lee Kum Kee (pioneer of over 200 Chinese-style sauces/condiments) sent us some great products to try to spice it up. And the products were well received by my children who have been devouring chicken and rice thanks to what we received.
Zoe I think would drink the Less Sodium Soy Sauce. She loves adding it to her rice.
Some of the amazing product offerings from Lee Kum Kee include:
- Sriracha Mayo—creamy with a hint of spiciness, a delicious combination of 2 favored condiments
- Sriracha Chili Sauce—Thai style hot sauce with a warm garlic accent, made from the freshest and juiciest sun ripened red chilies
- Sriracha BBQ Sauce— spicy twist on the classic barbecue sauce and an irresistible balance of smoky, sweet and spicy
- Sriracha Stir-Fry—sure fire way to amplify your stir-fry dishes
- Hoisin Sauce—this sweet blend of spices, ground soybeans, and sweet potatoes makes a scrumptious addition to stir-fry, dips, and even pizzas
- Panda Brand Ready Sauces—simply add protein and vegetables to an expertly crafted pouch for a meal in minutes. Available in five flavorful varieties, including Mongolian BBQ Stir-Fry, Lettuce Wrap, Broccoli Beef, Orange Chicken and Kung Pao Chicken.
- Sesame Oil— Accent any dish with a dash of pure sesame oil made from the finest roasted sesame seeds. Available in three varieties, including Pure, Hot, and Blended
So what we did was we took some ready to eat chicken. I didn’t have time to cook because of Zoe’s really busy acting schedule. Then we used one of the Panda Brand ready sauces.
It was super easy to use and dinner was ready in minutes. This is the perfect go-to for dinner to enhance the flavor of chicken and get kids to eat. I know we’ll be using Lee Kum Kee products again in the future. My next dinner for myself will include the Sriracha Stir-Fry sauce. YUM YUM. I love Sriracha! I love spice! My kids not so much, but it’s the perfect condiment to have in the kitchen to Spice It Up!