Sometimes on the weekends we have a special breakfast that daddy makes while I get to sleep in for a few extra minutes. If I’m lucky, you know, I get to sleep in until 7:30 or 8:00 but then I miss out on having breakfast with the entire family. So, sometimes I’ll stay in bed just long enough for dad to get the kids out of bed and have breakfast made. Pancakes were on the menu on this special day and we had a special chef sign up for the job.
Miles and Zoe both love to help with everything and Miles put on all of his gear to help in the kitchen, but then we went and did some power tool work, which I certainly can not complain about, they did some daddy do’s that were on a list of mine for a long time. Anyway, we started out our day with a great breakfast and we used syrup that didn’t have high fructose corn syrup in it thanks to Log Cabin. Log Cabin sent us three of their syrups that have no high fructose corn syrup.
Log Cabin is the only branded table syrup to have eliminated high fructose corn syrup from its ingredients
Last month I posted a survey supplied to me from Log Cabin about how Moms Beat Out Paula Deen. Of course, moms are requested in the kitchen, we’re there in the trenches every day working to create healthy food for our kids.
· More than half of those polled stated they make a conscious effort to choose breakfast options they feel good about for themselves and their families (56 percent), with nearly half (49 percent) stating they are trying to remove high fructose corn syrup from their family’s diet.
We are working diligently on eating healthier. I do find it difficult because I grew up eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. But I’m trying to learn more about how to feed my children healthier and companies like Log Cabin are making it easier to get rid of high fructose corn syrup by making products normally very high in them without it.
Enter to Win:
· All three Log Cabin Syrups (Original, Lite and Sugar-Free, all of which are high fructose corn syrup free) so that your family can do your very own syrup tasting
· Cast iron griddle and spatula to help make everyone a hot breakfast
· Log Cabin Placemats so that everyone will find their “place” at family breakfast time
· Log Cabin Syrup t-shirts so you can show your breakfast pride!
Tell me what you like to have for breakfast most
Please vote for Our Family Picnic (extra entry for every vote, every day)
Tweet or RT this post and include the link to the post
RT @MomStart: Special Family Breakfast Log Cabin Syrup the No High Fructose Corn Syrup #Giveaway http://bit.ly/hVgkre
Subscribe to MomStart
Comment on any non-giveaway post
List this giveaway on any giveaway site, dig, stumble, like or share on Facebook (or use any of the share options listed below)
Blog About this Giveaway (10 extra entries, linking to the giveaway)
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Follow/Like Mom Start on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friend Connect
This giveaway ends April 18th. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.
Disclosure – A product was provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the writing of this review; however, opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.