Despite today’s tight living quarters, and tighter schedules, Southern Living Style (on sale September 13) makes Southern decor oh so simple and you all know I’m looking for simple ideas to update my bathroom. I really need more books in my life like this one, decorating is not my strong suit, neither is keeping my house clean. Oh my, but now I’m armed with Southern Living Style and I’m ready to start decorating.
Gracious hospitality, warmth and effortless elegance signify great Southern style. Like the consummate host, the well-appointed Southern home embraces guests and draws them in to linger. Tour the most inspired rooms that have graced the pages of Southern Living magazine in this 288-page guide and learn how to adopt a similar air of timeless ease, based on your personal style and budget.
Key Sou features include:
- Defining Southern Style: From heirlooms to monograms, discover new ways to celebrate traditional icons.
- Reclaim It! Tips to turn grandma’s attic finds into updated treasures.
- Solutions: Top Southern designers offer solutions for design dilemmas.
- Style on a Budget: Identify individual style and build a room around a single inspiration—the color of a scarf, the pattern of a fabric, even a tag-sale relic.
- Why it Works?: A piece-by-piece deconstruction of rooms to show the key components required to achieve a particular look. From family friendly to classic, discover what to start with, top with and add to make a room personal, stylish and functional.
- Southern Style File: A black book of editors’ favorite designers, retailers, and more.
- Defining Southern Style: A glossary of helpful “decorator speak” terms.
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner, Danielle E.
All rules can be found under giveaway rules.