Star Wars Rogue One is coming out in theaters December 16 and that date can’t come soon enough. It’s the story of the Death Star Plans or at least that’s what we think it’s about. The Rebels have to find a way to stop the production of this planet killer.
We decided to get a little creative and make some Death Stars of our own that you can destroy, I mean devour. Well they will be hard to devour all at once since they are made out of ice.
Sour Ice Death Star Recipe
1 Packet of Sour Apple Kool-Aid
60 Ounces of Water
1. Take your death star silicone mold (I got mine from Amazon) and put it together.
2. Place your kool-aid and water in a large container and mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into a smaller container easier for pouring.
4. Pour the mixture into the top of the mold where the hole is.
5. Allow the liquid to overflow so that you know it’s plenty full.
6. Place in the freezer overnight.
7. Remove from freezer and run under hot water for a minute or two.
8. Easily wiggle both sides of the mold until they pop free. You may have to run under warm water a second time.
9. Due to the overflow of liquid, the crease where the two sides of the molds meet should have separated a bit causing the death star to gain a large indent in the middle which is the mouth of
10. You can either eat as is or add to a flavored drink to add a sour kick. If the ice is too sour, simply add about 1/3 cup sugar to your Kool-aid mixture.
Note: If you want just normal death stars and for them to not be the monster version, simply don’t fill your mold all the way to the top as the liquid will expand as it freezes.