This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G.
I love how simple it is to do clothes when I’m using Downy Fabric Conditioner. It’s so simple that I can put the kids in charge of doing the clothing. I love giving the kids a chore to do it teaches them responsibility. Now the reason why I like Downy is because when the kids do laundry they sometimes forget to put in the dryer sheet. I mean, it’s something I do sometimes too. Plus with Downy Fabric Conditioner the clothes come out really soft and they smell really good. Downy extends the life of fabric by keeping clothing looking and feeling like you just picked them. It also seems to reduce wrinkles better than using detergent alone. You can find Downy Fabric Conditioner at Walmart and Walmart.com at everyday low prices.
So what I have the kids do..
First the kids have to bring down all the clothing.
Then they have to sort all the clothes
Then we load the washing machine
Then we let the load run.
Then the clothes are transferred into the dryer ( I also got this shirt at Walmart)
Then we pull the clothing out and enjoy the smell. (the shorts that Zoe are holding are also from Walmart. Walmart also gave me a gift card so that I could pick out some clothing to test out the Downy Fabric Conditioner)
We have been using Ultra Downy for a while, in fact we really like Downy Ultra Lavender Infusions Fabric Conditioner. The Lavender actually helps my husband fall asleep or at least he loves falling asleep to the sheets when they have been washed with Ultra Down Infusions Lavender.
Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity liquid fabric Conditioner. Enchanting lavender, soft, soothing vanilla, and the lightest touch of peach and Valencia orange layer together to create a sanctuary for the senses.
- The scent of warm vanilla lavender to soothe the senses
- Infuses fabrics with 3X the softening vs. detergent alone so they feel as good as they look (vs. Tide original)
- Specially formulated, layered scents create a luxurious experience from wash to wear
- Keeps clothes looking newer 50% longer (using Ultra Downy Liquid + Tide vs. leading value detergent alone)
- Ultra Downy Infusions™ liquid fabric Conditioner helps reduce pesky static cling
Downy protects clothes:
- Instead of losing their shape, clothes bounce back to their store-bought form.
- Colors stay true and resist fading.
- Towels are protected from pilling and fuzz.
- Fabrics are softened for added comfort.
- During a ride around the washing machine, garments pull stretch, and rub together. Downy conditions, strengthens, and lubricates each fiber to protect clothing from the friction, and agitation of typical washing cycle.
Find more information on the Downy Walmart page. And be sure to add Downy Fabric Conditioner to your laundry routine and see what a difference it makes for your clothes!
Follow Along Socially:
Oh and check out our quick little video enjoying Downy ourselves.