Snugli All-In-One Car Seat – Cool, Comfy, and Super Safe
With an almost preschooler and a baby due to arrive ANY day now, baby gear and car seats are definitely a part of our everyday life. We’ve been through the process of searching for the right seats for Atticus (our preschooler) and now are starting the process all over again. Our friends at Snugli sent me one of the Snugli All-In-One Car Seats to review and I am beyond impressed. I’ve never tried Snugli before, but now I’m pretty sure it might be my favorite brand for all-in-one seats. What do I love about this seat?
Extended Use Car Seat
After checking out the Snugli All-In-One, I’m confident this is a seat that is truly comfortable for small babies and older children alike. When rear facing, this seat is recommended for 5-40 pounds. Forward facing mode lets this seat work when your child is 22-65 pounds. The lifespan of the Snugli All-In-One transitions even further into booster mode for 40-110 pounds. This seat is ready for our soon to come newborn, but also fits our almost 3 year old perfectly!
SUPER Easy to Install
I’ve had to switch my son’s current car seat between cars more than I would like to remember. It’s not necessarily hard to remember, but it’s not my favorite task in the world. In comparison, the Snugli All-In-One was a breeze! I was extremely impressed with the LATCH system hooks. Instead of the traditional straps that you pull to tighten, the Snugli has a system similar to that of the seat belts in your car. The strap automatically tightens with no loose ends to deal with. I also love how there is an easy to access separate belt path for the LATCH system in forward versus rear facing modes. Adjusting the shoulder straps is also incredibly easy and can be done by simply pulling on the green tabs. There’s no need to completely rethread the straps through the seat. Add to that a green indicator that shows when the top tether is securely tightened, and you’ve got a super safe, easy to install car seat.
AMAZING Fabric that Absorbs Heat
The first thing I loved about the fabric on the Snugli All-In-One was the color. I know that is absolutely not the most important part of a car seat, but when it’s going to be a part of your vehicle for years, something that you don’t mind looking at is a definite plus. I love how the fabric is gender neutral and SO incredibly soft. If I had to stay buckled into a seat for long periods of time, I would most certainly want that fabric to be soft. The Snugli is truly the softest seat I’ve felt. This car seat even has memory foam to help make your child even more comfortable. Add to that the fact that the new Outlast Technology Fabrics actually help control temperature is amazing. Here in the South, it gets pretty darn hot in the summer and trying to convince a child to crawl into a hot car seat isn’t fun. This fabric absorbs and stores some of the excess heat. The fabric also prevents chilling.
I was also really impressed with the size of the Snugli. It fit easily into our backseat with another car seat already there. I’ve struggled with having space for some other seats and brands, but there was no problem at all with the Snugli as you can see from the picture.
There is honestly so much I love about the Snugli All-In-One Car Seat. I’ve already been using it a little for my preschool age son and can’t wait to add the infant cushion back in to use it once his baby brother arrives. Now the only question is, do I love it so much that I need to order a second one?!?
The Snugli is available on Amazon, at BuyBuy Baby, and Albee Baby.
More Snugli All-In-One Specs (from Snugli)
• Outlast Technology Fabrics – Temperature controlling fabric that has the ability to
absorb and store excess heat, helping to reduce overheating and prevent chilling
• Memory Foam contours itself to provide your child with optimum comfort
• Snug and Safe Side Impact 3 layers of foam reduce side impact crash forces by 50%
• SureLATCH Connectors allow for a super-fast, super-snug installation in a fraction of
• TruTether adjuster turns green when top tether is securely tightened
• Recline allows for a 3-position recline adjust as the shell slides along the seat base
• Infinite Slude Harness easily adjusts to at accurately fit your growing child. No
• 65 lbs. harness weight rating to keep your child harness longer!
• 110 lbs. harness weight rating in booster mode
• Snug and Safe Side Impact Tested
• FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
• FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
• Certified For Use In Aircraft: ONLY when used with the 5-point harness this restraint
meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
Child Fit Specifications
• Rear Facing 5-40lbs. and 19-37 in.
• Forward Facing 22-65 lbs. and 28-50 in.
• Booster Mode 40-110 lbs. and 43.3-57 in.
Model Number: 34611341