I went to Smead Organomics and took their Organomics Quiz to find out which item I need in my little personal office. It came back with three items and I chose the one that I liked most. This is what I picked.
Use Colored Poly Slash Jackets in a Three-Ring Binder.
GET IT TOGETHER.
- Keep all project materials in one place so you never waste time searching for information.
- Use a separate Three-Ring Binder to contain all of the materials for each of your projects.
- Choose different colored ring binders for each client or project type.
- Label the spine of the ring binder with the project name for quick identification. Keep the binders on your desktop or on a shelf so you can see all of the project names at once.
BREAK IT DOWN.
- Separate project materials into logical parts using Colored Poly Slash Jackets. The translucent material lets you see what’s inside.
- Choose a different color for each category. Use the same colors for similar materials in each project binder so finding sections is easy.
- Arrange them in the ring binder in a sequence that follows your workflow for projects.
- Assign project tasks through completion on a list.
- Create deadlines for each task and track them using a "Due Date" column and a "Completed" check box on your project task list.
- Store the task list in the pocket on the inside front panel of the ring binder.
- Stick to your schedule. Enter critical dates on your monthly calendar so you can easily tell if you are on track.
I picked this one because I like the dividers and how they are color coded and how they have pockets to shove all my paper work in. It’s the best.
A world-leading provider of solutions for efficient document management, Smead is a woman-owned company well-known for its high quality, environmentally responsible products and innovative organizational systems. For more than a century, Smead has been committed to one purpose: Keeping You Organized.
Visit Smead Organomics and pick something out
Take the Organomics Quiz to find out what kind of products you need this entry is worth 5 entries and you can win the prize it says you should have.
None Bloggers get and extra entry for every e-mail they send out linking to this giveaway cc email@example.com (be sure to leave a comment for every person you e-mail, for example if you e-mail 10 different people leave 10 different comments)
Subscribe to my blog
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Blog about the giveaway include a link to me for five extra entries
Tweet the giveaway (every time you tweet you get an entry) Link to the giveaway please!!!
Add my button to your blog/blog roll
Dig, Stumble, or fav me on Technorati (two entries for each one)
Leave a comment for every entry
The contest will run until Wednesday August 31st 11:59 pm Pacific. The winner will be selected by www.random.org