FamilyFun is a fantastic resource for recipes and we have another slow cooker recipe that you’re sure to enjoy.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cans evaporated milk (24 oz. total)
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp. dry mustard
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2½ cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ? cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 lb. dried elbow macaroni
- 1 package (14.4 oz.) frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- Sweet paprika (optional)
- Lightly coat the inside of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir together evaporated milk, milk, and water in its bowl. Sprinkle flour on top and whisk constantly until smooth. Stir in mustard, salt, pepper, 2 cups cheddar, Monterey jack, and Parmesan. Fold in macaroni and broccoli, making sure the macaroni is immersed in liquid.
- Cover and cook on high until pasta is tender and most of liquid is absorbed, 2 hours. Remove cover and stir mixture until it comes together. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheddar cheese evenly over top. Cover and cook 15 minutes more. Garnish with paprika if desired.
- PER SERVING 669 CALORIES; 34g PROTEIN; 32g FAT (18g SAT. FAT); 62g CARBS; 3g FIBER; 16g SUGAR; 753mg SODIUM