My husband and I are one of those families that collect pillows. You know, we just can’t seem to find that perfect fit for us. We also have completely different tastes in what a pillow should have. So whenever we have the chance to try out a pillow we do. If it’s on sale, or at Costco, or through my blog. Oh wait, this is the very first pillow review I’ve ever had offered to me and I love it. My husband said it was ok, but the kids, they love it too. They each want to use it all the time, so we have it currently on the couch for the whole family to use. Wait, back up, you want to know who makes the pillow in question? Ahh right!
A recent survey by the National Sleep Foundation probed couples on their bedtime sleep behaviors and found a direct correlation between marital happiness and having a good night’s sleep. The same survey found that nearly one in four American couples sleep in separate bedrooms or beds, often sacrificing intimacy for a preferred mattress or less nocturnal noise. My husband and I used to sleep in two different rooms for a while. The stylish new Proactive Comfort Pillow from Sleep Studio is giving moms and dads across the country a better night’s sleep and an added reason to smile wide each morning.
The Proactive Comfort Pillow by Sleep Studio “smells like candy” says my daughter every time she gets her turn with the pillow. My son, just says, it’s my pillow and drags it into his room in hopes he gets to keep it for the night. Me, I have it on the couch to use daily for naps, resting or just to inhale a breath of that chocolate mint flavor. Sometimes, I find it very relaxing just to inhale the scent.
To ensure the best nights of your life (and the best nights of your Valentine), the Proactive Comfort Pillow offers maximum versatility for both side and back sleepers, including:
• Super comfortable ViscoFresh memory foam – the ultimate luxury in sleep comfort
• Neck cradle for back sleepers positions the body for maximum airflow and reduced snoring (YES! Snoring!)
• Neck contour design for side sleepers perfectly aligns the body with room for the shoulder – unparalleled support and comfort nearing sleep nirvana
• Ventilation from top to bottom creates the ideal, refreshing sleep temperature
• Green tea formula is eco-friendly and sniff-worthy
• Crowd-pleasing curves still fit easily into your standard pillowcase
The Sleep Studio Pro Active Comfort Pillow retails for 69.99. We received a sample to facilitate this review.