Today’s topic is “6 things you’ve made during your lifetime that you were proud of (can be a craft, a dish, . . . anything).” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . .
1. I am proud of making my daughter!
2. I am proud of making my son!
3. I am proud of making a tea pot, actually I’ve made three.
4. I have a water color that I made of my husband that I’m pretty proud of and a water color of a trumpet.
5. I am proud of my black out curtains I made for my husband.
6. I am proud of the blankets I made.