Shark Week is upon us and we have cupcakes for you to celebrate with. Here is a fantastic flourless chocolate cake recipe that you can use to create your Shark Cupcakes.
Shark Cupcakes: Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Yes! This flourless chocolate cake option is one of the most popular gluten-free chocolate Shark cupcakes recipe you must try at least once in your lifetime.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 18 squares bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Grease one 10″ cake pan.
2. Over medium heat, combine the water with the sugar and salt until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Place a glass mixing bowl over a pot of bowling water to melt the chocolate.
4. Mix the softened butter into the melted chocolate. Then, add the water mixture.
5. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
6. Pour the batter into the cupcake pan. Set the cupcake pan in a larger baking pan that is filled halfway with water.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Then let cool
9. Decorate with blue icing, sprinkle sugar crystals and Gimbal’s Jelly Beans. The fin you can make out of blue construction paper.
With Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans, you can top any shark-themed dessert from cupcakes to cookies with jelly beans bursting with Shark-themed flavors like Blueberry, Coconut and Superfruit Fusion.