As you all know or should know by now I’m on a diet and working with Nutrisystem. With that I’m allowed to have only none sugar sweeteners because sugar is known to be a problem with people’s weight. Which really makes me feel that my relationship with Truvia is such a great fit right now for my diet. This is a compensated post thanks to Truvia, but I’m also posting it because I truly am making changes in my life to eat and live healthier.
Spinach and Berry Smoothie with Truvía® Natural Sweetener Recipe
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 whole banana
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup ice
- 4 to 8 packets Truvía® natural sweetener to desired level of sweetness
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
**This smoothie has 90 calories and 15 grams of sugar per serving as compared to the full-sugar version that has 120 calories and 22 grams of sugar per serving.