Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is about to open its doors and welcome students for another magical year. Owls have been busily sending out invitations to the new students, while the returning students are excitedly packing their suitcases and cleaning their broomsticks as Harry Potter for Kinect flies into your Xbox 360 October 9th.
The title has been rated been rated E 10+ (suitable for ages 10 and older). Harry Potter for Kinect allows players to attend Hogwarts, interact with professors, students and friends, call out spells to cast against opponents, brew potions, and even fly as they race on broomsticks to be the first to catch the Golden Snitch in a Quidditch match.
- For the first time, create a witch or wizard character in your likeness that will become part of the gameplay through Kinect’s scanning technology.
- Experience unforgettable moments from all eight films – from having your wand choose you at Ollivanders and being Sorted as a first-year student at Hogwarts, to battling You-Know-Who in a climactic wizard battle
- Cast spells at your opponents by performing the proper casting maneuvers and calling out spell names utilizing Kinect’s controller-free and voice recognition capabilities.
- Hone your casting, brewing and duelling skills (among others) in class to unlock even more lessons and challenges
- Challenge a friend in competitive mini-games, or join forces against a mutual opponent in co-op games.
The all-new Harry Potter for Kinect video game exclusively on Kinect for Xbox 360 allows players to experience Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and the wizarding world like never before! Through the innovative Kinect capability, each player can scan their face to create a wizard avatar in their likeness – and then play as their avatar in the game. Utilizing controller-free and voice recognition technology available only on Kinect, players will attend Hogwarts, interact with professors, students and friends, call out spells to cast against opponents, brew potions, and even fly as they race on broomsticks to be the first to catch the Golden Snitch in a Quidditch match. Harry Potter for Kinect allows players, for the first time, to attend Hogwarts as part of the wizarding world.
What’s your favorite Memory of Harry Potter? My favorite memory is when we found out that Snape wasn’t a bad guy. He really did love Harry’s mother.
Enter to Win:
Harry Potter for Kinect
Leave a comment sharing your favorite memory of Harry Potter
This giveaway ends October 8th. Please see the giveaway rules. We received a sample.