Aren’t these cute. These were donated to my MOMS club for our gift basket raffle. I wonder how many tickets I can buy myself. I love them so much so I don’t want to give them to the club. I want to keep them.
See Kia Run. When I worked at Kids Club I got to order shoes. I loved ordering shoes and this brand was our best seller by far. It was a good price point compared to the other shoes we sold. I love them. The facts :
Why See Kai Run?
- Very flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.
- Wide opening and toe box accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.
- Velcro closure allows for adjustable fit and easy on and off.
- Leather lining is breathable and durable.
- Padded collar adds comfort and helps our shoes stay on little feet.
- Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.
- Hip, urban styles in modern color palettes.
- Bold designs and detailing.
- Modern takes on classic styles.
I took this information from their site. To me, they are flexible hard sole shoes that are perfect for first time walkers. Zoe’s first pair of shoes were the April . They were perfect for her. They bend completely in half and they were easy for her to take off if her feet were hot in the car. The shoes above are the Levi . They are both on clearance and you can order them directly from their website. I’m such a huge fan and I had no idea you can order them from their site. You have to look at the site. http://www.seekairun.com. The shoe line is named after the owners first son Kai. I met Kai the first time I bought shoes for Kids Club.
Oh and I bet you are wondering, she said something about contest. Yes I did. At some other websites you can find a contest and enter to win a pair.
There are probably more out there but this is all I could find for now. I’ve been trying to win myself a pair. Visit See Kai Run.