Craftsman Tools they last they work they are heavy duty. In Particular the Craftsman Right Angle Impact Driver is awesome. This is one of the tools I used back in March when I was in Chicago working with Craftsman. It’s powerful and quite easy to use.
NEXTEC 12.0 Volt Right Angle Impact Driver Compact and powerful, the right angle design is ideal for getting into tight spaces and handling the tough tasks that your everyday drill can’t reach or handle. This powerful impact driver delivers more torque and works faster than “full sized” 18 Volt drills. The innovative impact mechanism absorbs the twisting action associated with most other drills and applies it to the work piece so your hand doesn’t twist with the tool.
We’re going to be giving one of these away here at MomStart in Celebration of Green Monday. WOOT! Sears will be hosting huge deals today at Sears.com. Today and Tomorrow Tuesday (12/12 and 11/13) they will be having a huge Green Monday sale. The sale event will be comparable to “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” in terms of breadth of product offers as well as depth of deals.
These offers will also be available and are stackable:
1. Free Shipping – $99 threshold, use code: REALJOY (some exclusions apply)
2. Coupon Book – Must be a Shop Your Way Rewards Bonus Member
3. Save More Green Deals – available on the Hot Deals Page and on Sears.com 12/11 (4 p.m. CT)- 12/13 at 11:59 CT
4. Sears Card – 5% back when you use your Sears Card (some exclusions apply)
5. Shop Your Way Rewards – Earn points that can be redeemed later as cash to buy items at Sears (must be a member). Members also gain access to additional deals and other opportunities throughout the year.
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner, Stacey Sanchez.
All rules can be found under giveaway rules.
I’m a Sears Ambassador. This is not part of the compensated posts.