Here is another fantastic recipe I can’t wait to try. We love strawberries and I’ve never had rhubarb but I’ve heard it’s really delicious.
Schwan’s Strawberry Rhubarb Cake Recipe
½ bag LIVESMART™ Whole Strawberries “All Natural” (745), thawed and crushed
1½ cups rhubarb, fresh or frozen, chopped
2 tsp lemon juice
¾ cup sugar
½ cup cornstarch
1 box white cake mix
· Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking oil.
· Heat strawberries, rhubarb and lemon juice in saucepan 5 minutes over medium heat.
· Add sugar and cornstarch, and bring to a boil, stirring until mixture thickens. Remove
· from heat and cool.
· Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
· Pour half of cake batter into pan, then spread the strawberry rhubarb filling on top.
· Spoon remaining batter carefully over filling and bake 40-45 minutes.