Schwan’s Home Service offers a variety of over 350 products that guaranteed flash frozen at the peak of freshness from preparation to delivery. According to Schwan’s Registered Dietician Christina Meyer-Jax, these flash frozen products ensure that you and your family are receiving the maximum amount of nutrients paired with delicious taste in every meal. Schwan’s provided the following recipe using scallops.
Scallops w/ Lemon Wine Sauce & Pasta Recipe
12 SCHWAN’S® Scallop Sautés (532), frozen
2 Tbsp butter
2 tsp minced garlic
½ cup diced tomatoes
½ cup white wine
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 lb angel hair pasta, prepared
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
· Add scallops to fry pan and cook over medium-high heat 10-12 minutes, turning over once until golden on each side.
· Remove scallops from pan and set aside. Stir in butter, garlic and tomatoes and cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
· Add wine and lemon juice, continue to cook 3-5 minutes or until liquid has reduced to half.
· Toss sauce with pasta and scallops. Garnish with parsley and serve.
· Tip: Garnish with shredded Parmesan