Lysol is the germ fighting king around my house. If you have been a follower for even just the shortest amount of time, then you know my family has been living with MRSA. Well, I went out and bought a ton of Lysol products to help us rid our house of the ugly vermin. Then shortly after I made all those purchases Lysol contacted me and asked me if I wanted to post a review and giveaway about using Lysol to fight allergy season. Well you can imagine how quickly I responded because we are going through Lysol products left and right here. Did you know?
Allergy flare-ups are often attributed to the allergens outside your front door. The same allergens are found on surfaces inside 75 million homes across America? According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), some of the most common indoor allergens, include dust mites, mold and household pets.
Tips on fighting colds and allergies:
· Reduce Pet Dander – Decrease your exposure to pet dander by keeping your pet out of your bedroom, since this is typically the room in which people spend a majority of their time.
· Wrap Things Up – Put fabric covers over common dust mite hideouts such as pillows, mattresses and sofa cushions and wash bedding often.
· Clear the Air – Prevent pollen from entering your home by keeping windows and doors closed during peak allergy
· season. Air filters are also considered useful for helping clear the air of lingering allergens triggers.
· Wipe Down Surfaces – Be sure to frequently clean hard surfaces to get rid of allergens in your home. Use LYSOL Disinfecting Wipes to remove 90% of pollen particles and dust mite debris, in addition to killing 99.9% of illness-causing bacteria. Also use LYSOL Disinfectant Spray to kill the source of mold allergens on hard, non-porous surfaces.
· Avoid Mold Spores – To help reduce mold: use an air conditioner in humid climates and avoid the use of humidifiers in dry climates. Also, run the bathroom fan or open the window when showering.
· Talk to Your Doctor – It is important to talk to your doctor about whether or not allergy testing, medications, and/or other measures are recommended.
Tips provided by Lysol.
For more information, visit www.lysol.com.
Tell me what you are allergic to, or what you need to sanitize in your home.
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Tweet about the giveaway and include a link
Advertise this giveaway on any giveaway site, your blog, or your facebook page and tell me where you advertised it (include link to giveaway). 5 Extra Entries for each one you do
Subscribe to my blog
Comment on any other non-giveaway post
Use any of the share options below, digg, stumble…2 entries each
The contest will run until May 3rd 11:59 pm Pacific. All rules can be found under giveaway rules.