Have you heard about Ibotta? Think of an app for couponing… but SO MUCH BETTER! Instead of clipping coupons, Ibotta allows users to earn money back from their favorite brands. Sounds amazing, right? I tested Ibotta out this weekend, and loved it! Here is my experience.
Ibotta is set to launch later this month. Soon you’ll even be hearing about it from some of your favorite news spots. So, no nonsense… what do I really think about the Ibotta app? I honestly love it.
– Easy to use. Even for the technologically challenged. (Like me! ;))
– Ibotta refills your offers and personalizes them to your tastes.
– You learn cool things about products you love.
– You can donate the money you earn to a school of your choice.
– You can split your earnings between your PayPal account and a school. (AWESOME!)
– It’s okay to use regular manufacturers’ coupons and store coupons in addition to Ibotta!
When Ibotta launches this month, there is probably going to be a big waitlist. It kind of makes me think of when Pintrest came out. MomStart readers can easily sign up to bypass the wait and be one of the first to use this money saving app. All you have to do is visit http://www.ibotta.com/ , enter your email address, and they’ll let you know when the app goes live. This is DEFINITELY worth checking out.
For more info:
Find Ibotta on Facebook
Follow Ibotta on Twitter
Visit Ibotta Online
About Ashley (Managing Editor at MomStart): Ashley is a mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, and former teacher working to navigate through the mysterious world of Mommyia. Read more about her adventures at Momicles and follow her @Momicles2010 .
This is a sponsored post, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.