The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Saving energy has been important to me for years. I’d say my dad ingrained it in me when I was a kid by always telling me to turn lights off. So I’m always yelling at my kids to turn the lights off. But as an adult I can find other ways to save energy and money through the types of appliances I purchase. Have you heard of ENERGY STAR?
My assumption is that you have, but just in case let me tell you a few things about Best Buy and ENERGY STAR.
· ENERGY STAR is a good choice for people interested in reducing their energy bill while helping to protect the environment.
· ENERGY STAR certified products save customers money. Products come with two price tags: the purchase price and the cost of operating the product. ENERGY STAR certified products can help customers save money on operating costs by reducing energy expenses without sacrificing performance.
· ENERGY STAR certified products reduce energy usage, which is good for the environment. Reduced energy helps to: Fight climate change, Reduce carbon emissions and other pollutants, Preserve more of the Earth’s natural resources
In 2015, Best Buy sold enough ENERGY STAR® certified products to collectively save our customers $67,120,515 in annual energy costs.
· In 2015, Best Buy sold enough ENERGY STAR® certified products to collectively save enough energy to help power 70,538 households for a year.
· In 2015, Best Buy sold enough ENERGY STAR® certified Audio Equipment and Sound Bars to collectively help prevent the greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to removing 2,013 cars from the road for an entire year.
ENERGY STAR certified consumer electronic products save energy in comparison to non-certified products because they are more efficient in all usage modes: sleep, idle, and on. And Best Buy is a great location to find ENERGY STAR products, like the Sound Bars and Dryers.
Best Buy is committed to providing sustainable products. With these products you can help the environment and your utility bill. With the Sound Bar you get up to 50 percent more efficiently than using conventional models. You can maximize you renergy savings by bundling ENERGY STAR certified tv’s and sound bars and OTHER products. You can find great products to bundle at Best Buy.
Dryers at Best Buy are ENERGY STAR certified and they use 20 percent less energy than conventional models without losing features or performance you expect. They do this by using innovative energy saving technologies such as moisture sensors that detect when clothes are dry. Steam cycles also help save energy while also preventing wrinkles.