Here is a no waste acai bowl recipe from SAMBAZON that’s perfect to have a sustainable start to your Earth Day.
Acai Earth Day Recipe
- 2 Sambazon Superfruit Packs (Original Blend, Performance Protein or Pure Unsweetened)
- 1 Young Coconut
- 1/4 c Juice from Young Coconut (drink the rest!)
- 1/2 c frozen Mango Chunks or Frozen Mixed Berries
- Meat from Young Coconut
- Ginger or Turmeric (optional)
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Top with gluten free granola, fresh seasonal fruit, coconut shreds and bee pollen (to help support the pollinators!)
Crack your coconut, save the water, scoop out the meat and save the shell for your bowl!
In your blender, break both Sambazon Superfruit packs, add about 1/4 c coconut water (drink the rest), scoop in your fresh coconut meat, frozen berries, ginger (optional) and honey to taste (optional). Blend and scoop into your leftover coconut shell. Top with gluten free granola, fresh seasonal fruit, coconut shreds and bee pollen (to help support the pollinators!)