Looking for a tasty dinner recipe to make this weekend? Try this “Noodle” bowl from Ling Ling:
Sambal Potsticker “Noodle” Bowl
Recipe by: Chef Jake Fisher, Ling Ling
Frozen LING LING® Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable or Vegetable Potstickers – 20 Potstickers
Cooking Oil 2 Tablespoons
Minced Garlic 1 Tablespoon
Minced Ginger ½ Tablespoon
Sambal Chili Paste 1 Tablespoon
Soy Sauce 1 Tablespoon
Sliced Green Bell Peppers ¾ Cup
Sliced Yellow Peppers ¾ Cup
Sliced Cabbage ¾ Cup
Vegetable Stock 2 ½ Cups
Lime Zest 1 Teaspoon
1. Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
2. In a pan over medium-high heat, sauté the garlic and ginger in oil for 1 minute, stirring continuously to prevent burning.
3. Add chili paste, soy sauce, mushroom, bell peppers and cabbage, then sauté an additional 5 minutes.
4. Add vegetable stock and bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. Add LING LING® Potstickers, season with lime zest, and serve immediately with a small portion of liquid in each bowl.
Serving size: 4 Prep time: 35 minutes