Having a baby is quite a bit of work and you need just the right tools to do it with. Plus you’re going to wish the kids came with manuals and each kid needs their own unique manual. Sad to say they don’t come that way, but I’m happy to say there are resources out there for you to help you take care of your baby and give you a peace of mind.
Dorel Juvenile Group has launched a redesigned website combining three of its core brands, Safety 1st, Cosco and Eddie Bauer Baby, to help enhance safety and product education for parents. The new site maximizes the consumer experience through seamless navigation, expanded educational information and user friendly features. All of the new elements are designed to more easily educate parents on what products are best for their children and how to use them safely.
Some of the new features include:
· Compare Products: This feature allows consumers to compare products, such as infant car seats or high chairs, to help them make the best purchasing decision for their needs. The compare products feature is easy to use by dragging and dropping products into the compare box. Once several products are in the compare box, simply click compare for results.
· Quick Info: The Quick Info option allows consumers to see a quick overview of the product without clicking to a new page. This adds to a seamless and quick experience on the site. Simply hover over one of the products and click the Quick Info button to get information.
· Wish List: Consumers can now create a “wish list” of products. These can be stored for a later purchase, or shared with friends and family.
· Social Media Component: The product pages as well as tools and advice pages feature sharing across social media channels. Consumers can easily post to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest sharing their favorites with friends.
In celebration of the relaunch and enhanced social media integration, Dorel Juvenile Group will be hosting an “Ask Our Expert” event on the Safety 1st Facebook page from Tuesday, November 13 to Friday, November 16.
During the “Ask Our Expert” event, Julie Vallese, Consumer Safety Expert with Dorel Juvenile Group, will be answering parent’s questions and providing helpful advice. To interact and ask Julie questions during “Ask Our Expert”, visit Safety 1st at Facebook.com/Safety1st and post questions throughout the day on the Facebook wall. Each day of the week will focus on a new product category, such as car seats, strollers, child care and home & travel safety.
The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, November 13: Car Seats
Wednesday, November 14: Strollers
Thursday, November 15: Home & Travel Safety
Friday, November 16: Child Care
Enter to Win:
Your winner can choose one product from each category listed below (i.e., one of the list products under travel safety, one under car seats, etc).
· TS262- Car Door Sanitation Station – MSRP $9.98
· 48922 – Baby on Board Deluxe Sunscreen – MSRP $5.99
· CC076BJC – Chart Air™ 65 Convertible Car Seat – Stone Cutter – MSRP $139.99
· 22395BNV- onboard™35 Air Infant Car Seat – Decatur – MSRP $169.99
· 41824- Perfect Fit Gate – MSRP $44.99
· 48469 – ProGrade Flat Screen TV Lock – MSRP $29.99
· BH058BLU – Space Saver Infant Tub – Blue – MSRP $14.99
· BO058GRN – Sit! Booster – Green – MSRP $12.00
· TR207BBJ – Disney® Saunter Luxe Travel System- Bambi – MSRP $189.99
· PY191BBJ – Disney® CareCenter™ Play Yard – Bambi – MSRP $119.99
Tell me what you think of the new site?
Use the rafflecopter and leave us a way to verify it
They are sending a donation to us to use for charity.
This giveaway ends November 27th. Please see the giveaway rules.