We received samples.
It’s a unicorn, it’s a headband, no it’s headphones. Well in all honesty it’s all three.
Snuggly Rascals are fun, comfortable and safe headphones for kids and my daughter LOVES them. Check out her video review of the Snuggly Rascals.
Yep, she loves them. She took them on vacation to Hawaii and wore them all day on the airplane. I really need to get my son a set of them. He would love them just as much as her.
What I think of Snuggly Rascals?
I love these kids headphones. These headphones are made for kids. They keep kids from listening to music too loud, which I worry that my son does. They are completely comfortable and ok to fall asleep in. My kids complain all the time about how headphones do not fit on their ears and these do fit. They are great.
I love how they come in such cute animal designs. My son and daughter both fought over the unicorn headphones that they sent to us. They are also only 17.99 which is an excellent price point for children’s headphones. Snuggly Rascals (v2) are available in 6 fun designs: Unicorn, Owl, Penguin, Kitten, Monster and Panda.
Snuggly Rascals Features:
– Made with a high quality, super soft fleece and ultra-flat speakers, Snuggly Rascals are extra-comfortable headphones suitable for kids of all ages (3+ recommended).
– Unlike standard earphones and headphones which can be uncomfortable on or in the ears, Snuggly Rascals are lightweight (only 50g), perfect for travel and designed for comfort over short or long periods.
– Velcro, size adjustable headband to fit head circumference 38cm to 58cm
– Connects via standard 3.5mm audio jack connection on 1.5m cable
– Volume limited to 85 decibels
– Headband is machine washable at low temperatures (don’t forget to remove speakers, and kids!)
– 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex