Sabra is a dipping company. I haven’t had their new hummus line yet, but I will be trying it along with a log of my friends later this week. I’m very excited about it too. I already purchased all of the veggies and crackers to go with it. I was thinking about making some bread too. Lots of different things for dipping into the hummus.
Sabra Dipping Company makes refrigerated dips and spreads and is currently the leading manufacturer of Mediterranean style dips. Sabra’s products are not limited to hummus; they also include eggplant dips, babaganoush spreads, and salsa.
The company was founded in 1986 in Queens NY.
Hummus is made from the chic pea. Chic peas are tasty and healthy. Here’s why:
- High soluble fiber content can reduce LDL cholesterol (the bad cholesterol)
- Higher in protein than ground beef-without any animal fats
- A good source of iron
- Low in carbohydrates contains no added sugar
- Dairy, trans-fat, and cholesterol free
What makes Sabra Go Mediterranean® hummus so delicious?
Sabra Go Mediterranean is committed to making authentic, freshly cooked Mediterranean foods a staple of America’s diet. To that end, our hummus is made with authentic ingredients, including:
- Fresh chickpeas (not pasteurized or from a can)
- Real Mediterranean sesame tahini
- Authentic, imported Mediterranean herbs and spices
We all need some warmth and Sabra’s handing it out. I am hosting a party this week sponsored by Sabra and they want to give one away to one of my lucky readers.
You will receive product coupons and a gift card to purchase veggies.
To Win, You need to visit Sabra watch the commercial and tell me the name of the actor. He was on a TV series recently for a few weeks in a row.
The first person who answers correctly wins!