This is a sponsored post.
We received the RoseArt Roto-Motion Mixer and Dino Lab. The Roto-Motion Mixer can create 6 dinosaurs.
With the Roto-Motion boys and girls are sure to get excited creating their own dinosaurs. Miles was all over this review he couldn’t wait to get starting making his own dinosaur. He did a video of his unboxing of the fun DIY kit.
Each piece popped into place. Then he had to pick which kind of dinosaur he wanted to make first. His sister decided to make one also. You can choose from a terrifying Triceratops a super-tough Stegosaurus or a raging, tyrannical T-‐Rex. He ended up making a T-Rex and Zoe picked the Stegosaurus.
• This great activity combines science and crafts all in one!
• Cast a dino from start to finish in just 15 minutes
• Make 6 dinosuars with each kit
• Customize with 4 dino paints and 2 aging washes
• Hand powered. No batteries needed
• Additional Dino molds and fast cast powder refill packs each sold separately
Our first one didn’t come out because we didn’t get the mixture into the cast quickly enough. The second one that Zoe did turned out beautifully because she followed the directions to a T. Watch this video below for tips on how to make a perfect Dinosaur.
I had another mishap with Miles because I didn’t set the timer on the cast time, it has to sit for 15 minutes. He opened it before it was ready and the head popped off. But we love the Stegosaurus and look forward to making many more now that we have the process down.
TIPS ON HOW TO USE ROTO MOTION:
• IMPORTANT: cover your work surface before working with Roto Motion. Read the instructions carefully and pay very very close attention to the time. That’s where our mistakes happened. You need fill water to the line on your mixing container. Then put the powder in. Mix quickly and once it starts to thicken at all pour into your mold. Then fill it to the fill line. Tap to get out air bubles and if you have more space put a little more mixture in. Then cover with a paper towel square. Let your kid do all the spinning. Be sure to wait the appropriate time. Tell your kids it takes time to set up and once it is they will have lots of fun painting it and then playing with it. Remember this it’s very important to follow the directions that come with it.
I bet you’ll find some really great deals on it tomorrow for Black Friday, it usually retails for $24.99. It’s a great gift for any kid who likes to make things, do artwork, or loves dinosaurs. You’ll find the Roto-Motion Mixer in the craft and stationery aisles at your local Target and Kmart. You’ll also find it on Amazon.com. It’s recommended for kids age 6 and up.
We have one we would like to giveaway:
Enter to Win:
Roto-Motion Mixer Dino Lab
Tell me about your little Dinosaur Lover