Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game takes the player through an action-packed adventure game as one of the classic childhood legends, including North (aka Santa Claus), Tooth (aka the Tooth Fairy), Bunnymund (aka the Easter Bunny), Sandman, and Jack Frost. A special set of upgradable and extraordinary abilities help gamers take on the evil spirit “Pitch” and his infectious nightmares. The game also features drop-in-and-out multiplayer, up to four players on consoles, cool team attacks, and more.
Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game is currently rated “E10+” (Fantasy Violence) by the ESRB. For more information on Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game, please visit www.d3publisher.us and let us know how we can assist you with your coverage of this news!
D3Publisher has released brand new screenshots for Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game, available in stores on November 20! The new assets reveal Pitch, the evil spirit antagonist in the game, in his nightmare realm. Based on DreamWorks Animation’s upcoming animated film Rise of the Guardians, the game will be released for Nintendo’s new, highly-anticipated next-gen console, the Wii U, as well as Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Join Forces with Your Favorite Characters From the Film-Play as one of the classic childhood legends including: North, Tooth, Bunnymund, Sandman, and Jack Frost
- Battle Pitch in an Epic Adventure-Take on Pitch and his evil nightmares in a deep and intuitive adventure combat game
- Unique Abilities and Upgrades-Unlock power-ups such as weapon upgrades for your character
- Explore Legendary Guardian Realms-Experience the imaginative worlds from Rise of the Guardians
- Team up in Multiplayer-Swap between any of the Guardians in drop-in-and-out four-player squad based multiplayer on consoles