They are all at it again and this time they are on our computes and Nintendo DS’s as video games. From Take Two Interactive, Sega, and Her Interactive comes Nancy Drew Dossier Resorting to Danger on the PC and The Hardy Boys Treasure on the Tracks.
Resorting to Danger
Stop the bombs from exploding at the exclusive Redondo Spa. You, as Nancy Drew, must stop a bomber from ruining the Redondo Spa clients’ rejuvenation and relaxation. The high maintenance clients won’t be happy if they find that their retreat is about to explode, even if the bombs are more prankster grossouts than dangerous. Now, Nancy Drew is undercover as the spa gopher catering to the customers’ eccentric requests while defusing bombs. From celebrities who escape here to the receptionist at the front desk—everyone is a suspect! Who is sabotaging the spa and can Nancy catch the culprit before the spa loses all of its clients?
- • First person POV empowers players to become Nancy Drew and crack the case
• Story-based experience with a compelling mystery that moves forward with logical and clear goals
• As Nancy Drew, players find clues, interview suspects, and solve puzzles to unravel the story
• Intuitive game experience is easy to pick-up-and-play, user-friendly and forgiving
• Delivers the instant gratification and rewards that mass market gamers expect
• Innovative sparkling magnifying glass system eliminates endless searching for vague clues
• Clear goals with lots of hints help the player navigate and solve the mystery
• Lifelike characters with intriguing profiles and realistic graphics immerse the player in the mystery
• Organic, story-based problems and puzzles involve true ‘detective’ work – not just observation and deduction
(e.g. defusing bombs and snooping in private offices)
• Redesigned UI gives player more options to interact with the environment
• Point Rewards: The better sleuth you are, the more points you can earn to unlock bonus content
• In-game riddles, activities, and puzzles add more brain-teasers to the game
• Alternate endings: 6 different endings depending on choices the player makes
Windows XP/Vista, 1 GHz CPU, 256MB of RAM, 300MB hard drive, 32MB DirectX 9.0 video card,
16MB sound card, 24X CD-ROM
The Hardy Boys Treasure on the Tracks.
Recover Royal Treasure on the Rails in Europe! You, as the Hardy Boys, are invited onboard the Royal Express traveling from Paris to St Petersburg to follow the mysterious trail of the Romanov Family treasure. As you take the journey that the family planned to take themselves all those years ago, can you unlock their secret – and give someone back a life that seemed destined to be trapped in fading memories forever?
Title: The Hardy Boys®:
Treasure on the Tracks
Platform: Nintendo DSTM
Rating: E for Everyone with Mild Violence
Release: September 1, 2009
- • Play as Frank and Joe Hardy on a royal Russian train to solve the mystery.
• Snoop around in the train cars, interrogate suspects, and solve interactive puzzles.
• Switch characters to play as a highly trained international female spy you meet along the way.
• Paint pictures, search for hidden clues, and dodge pursuers using the stylus.
• Travel through a rich European landscape, including stops in Vienna, Paris, Prague, Warsaw, and St. Petersburg.
• Take risks without starting over – the game will automatically return you to the point before the fatal mistake.
Two winners will each get one copy of both games (40.00 Value)
Visit Her Interactive and tell me what other games you find interesting.
Comment on any other review post and come back here and tell me you did.
Subscribe to my blog
Follow me on twitter tell me your twitter ID
Blog about the giveaway include a link to me for 10 extra entries
Tweet the giveaway (every time you tweet you get an entry) Link to the giveaway please!!!
Leave a comment for every entry
The contest will run until October 26th 11:59 pm Pacific. The winner will be selected by www.random.org